"Features:NOTE:Color-changing effect only happen when shown against black or dark color base gel.
1. Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process.
2. Apply base coat first. Make sure to apply a smooth even coat that is neither too thick nor too thin. Cure under a UV lamp for 1 minute or an LED lamp for 30 seconds.
3. Apply a layer of BLACK or other Dark Color gel; Cure under a UV lamp for 1 minute or an LED lamp for 30 seconds.(Black base can help to get better color-changing effect)
4. Apply first layer of chameleon gel, cure with UV lamp for 2-3 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 second.
5. Apply second layer of chameleon gel,cure with UV lamp for 2-3 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 second.
6. Apply the top coat, cure with UV lamp for 2-3 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 second.
7. Clean nail surface with nail cleanser. Note: avoid using non specialized cleansing fluids as they may interfere with the quality of the final gloss coat.
How To Remove:
1. Before soaking off apply a layer of nail nutrition oil to the skin around nails, this is to prevent direct contact between gel remover and skin.
2. Moisten cotton or remover wrap with specialized nail gel remover, wrap up nails for 5-8 minutes, the gel will crack and can easily be soak off.
3. Clean up residual gel on surface in nails with wooden stick or steel pusher.
4. After removing the gel, do a simply treatment to nails
Warm Tips:the actual colors may be slightly different from the picture beacuse of different computer screen setting."